Introduction: Tie Dye Dress
Tie Dye pattern has been a big part of the Bengali indegenous fashion industry. Popularly known as the “batik print”, this design has been used widely in making kurtas and sarees for a long time. This pattern is very unique, with a mix of different colours blending with each other in a kaleidoscopic pattern, though the process of it requires
Tie Dye Dress: Points to Know
Recently, tie dye has exploded all over the fashion industry. Not only is it just confined to the Bengali indegenous fashion industry, it is something that is now worn by people worldwide. The random blotches of different colours indeed make a really unique kind of design.
If you are looking for a tie dye dress, this list is surely going to help you find a nice one. Take a look:
- The first dress that we have on our list is this pink and white dress tie diye dress with full puffy sleeves and small cut outs on both sides of the waist area. This dress is pretty loose-fitting, but still made in a way that gently accentuates your physique. Due to the colour combination of this dress, it is best worn for casual occasions, specifically during the day.
- Next up, we have this bright yellow maxi dress. If you are a fan of modest clothing, then this is something you should definitely considering checking out. It’s colourful, comfortable and when worn in winter days, can easily brighten up your mood as well. This dress can also be a good gift to yourself if you are looking for maternity clothes.
- The next dress that has made a place on this list is this super unique tie dye satin dress. As if satin dresses weren’t already top tier, they have managed to climb an even higher level with this super unique design. A whole new thing on its own, a dress like will not only bring out the fashionable side of you, but it will also hold up your artistic side as well.
- If blue is your favourite colour, then you must be very happy to check out this gorgeous blue and white tie dye dress. Although blue and white are not exactly a very unknown colour combination, but they, without doubt, go amazingly well with each other. Apart from this dress having a really cute design, it is also something you can think about getting if you want a dress that is sophisticated yet casual.
- If the previous tie dye satin dress was a hit with you, then this one probably going to be an even bigger hit. If you are a lover of warm colours, then this cute beige satin dress with pops of baby pink and green, is something that you might like. It definitely becomes a perfect daytime outfit, but you can easily wear it on nights out as well.
Tie dye dresses became so popular because of how effortlessly it leveled up any casual outfit simply with its patterns made by mixing different colours. If that is someone you want for yourself as well, be sure to check out these awesome dresses. Also, if you have any old, solid coloured dress at home that you want to add some cute designs too, a DIY Tie Dye kit is your friend. Just follow the instructions given in some good YouTube videos, and that’s all you need to know.
Also Read: Ariana Grande Nails | Classy French Nails | Black Christmas Nails